Embryoplasty Personal Hygiene
Personal Hygiene Procedures start with the most basic practices in cleanliness. At
Braverman IVF & Reproductive Immunology we strive for success. Below are some of the personal hygiene practices that our staff employs in our Embryology Laboratory to make sure that we reach our goal.
- Shower prior to work – to maintain cleanliness
- To avoid VOC's"
- Use unscented soap & deodorant
- Do not wear any perfume or cologne
- No gasoline fill-up of cars on the way to work
- To avoid Contamination:
- Always wear clean scrubs
- Wear personal protective equipment such as gloves, eyewear, etc.
- Frequent handwashing! Employees must wash the following whenever contaminated surfaces are touched; face, arms, shoes, contaminated specimen containers, etc.