Treatment for Multiple Miscarriages & Information on Preventing Miscarriages
Reproductive Immunology: Providing Solutions for Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
There are many women that suffer from recurrent miscarriages and feel like their dreams of having children and raising a family have ended. If you are one of the millions of women who have had multiple miscarriages, Dr. Jeffrey Braverman of Braverman IVF & Reproductive Immunology can help you. Our practice is a specialty fertility clinic treating patients internationally. We treat all
causes of recurrent pregnancy loss, and perform all necessary in vitro fertilization (IVF) and intrauterine inseminations (IUI) procedures. We also continue to care for and monitor our patients through the critical first trimester and many times into the second and third trimester of their pregnancy, all in order to help our patients conceive and see their dream of having a child come true.
Our expertise in infertility as well as high risk obstetrics gives us the unique ability to offer advice to you as well as your treating physician throughout your pregnancy. By performing Skype or telephone consultations, we can aid patients around the world who cannot travel to our facility and will guide their treatment through their own treating doctor as well as perform all necessary laboratory tests anywhere in the world. There is no other clinic in the world that has expertise in all these different areas.
When You Should Contact Braverman Reproductive Immunology
Immune therapy for pregnancy is a highly specialized area of medicine. Inappropriately applied and/or unmonitored immune therapy of the "embryo transplant" by clinicians not specialized exclusively in Reproductive Immunology may lead to continued failures or pregnancy related complications (similar to a general practitioner attempting to perform a kidney transplant). Furthermore, having had previous successful pregnancies, in no way indicates that immune issues are not involved in current pregnancy failures. Many immune issues do not become evident until later in life and some are actually triggered by the early successful pregnancies.
Braverman Reproductive immunology, with their team of physicians and immunologists, specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of women with reproductive failures with histories that include:
Receiving immune therapy without a "complete" immunology evaluation (see
Diagnostic Testing) by clinicians not specialized in reproductive immunology.
- 2 or more early miscarriages before a heartbeat was detected (for example, a chemical pregnancy or a blighted ovum)
- ANY pregnancy losses after the fetal heart was detected (unless genetic testing of the pregnancy showed abnormality)
- ANY pregnancy loss which is documented to be genetically normal (you don't have to have more than one of these before you contact us)
- ANY stillbirth (a pregnancy loss after 20 weeks). Although many patients are told there is no explanation for their stillbirth, the majority of these "unexplained" stillbirths are most likely due to undiagnosed immune issues.
- ANY failure of a Donor Egg or Donor Embryo cycle
- Endometriosis with recurrent pregnancy loss and/or IVF failures
- Any autoimmune disease and any early pregnancy loss or late pregnancy complication (such as preeclampsia).
- Preeclampsia,Placental Abruption, or Pre-Term Labor in a prior pregnancy followed by any miscarriage or other reproductive failure.
- Birth of a son followed by multiple pregnancy losses.
- PCOS and multiple miscarriages or late pregnancy complications. PCOS has a strong effect on the immune regulation of pregnancy.
- Failed IVF cycles despite the transfer of good quality embryos
- Under the age of 40 and told you may need donor eggs or have unexplained poor egg or embryo quality.
- A child on the Autism Spectrum (as this could be a sign of known or underlying autoimmune issues which may play a large role in the development of Autism).
You cannot make a diagnosis and initiate treatment without a complete understanding of immunology and how it pertains to pregnancy. There is NO other center in the world that has our expertise in this area.
We have had success for those women who have had trouble with any of the following cases:
Our facility will perform diagnostic testing to determine the miscarriage, blighted,
spontaneous abortion, or even still births whether due to immunologic or non-immune causes.
For Many Patients We Are Their Last Stop for IVF – You Should Make Us Your First
- Recognized by doctors and patients around the world as one of the top infertility treatment centers.
- Voted #1 fertility clinic in Long Island for the past three years!
Highly successful pregnancy rate treating all causes of
recurrent pregnancy loss.
- Personalized patient care for more than 20 years.
- State-of-the-art diagnostic, medical and surgical equipment.
- Groundbreaking research in the field of Reproductive Immunology!
Two convenient locations – New York City or
Woodbury Long Island.
The practice is a specialty fertility clinic treating patientsinternationally.
- Our unique diagnostic testing can identify hundreds of treatable reasons for pregnancy loss.
- Our advanced immunology panels are custom designed and the most advanced testing available!
- The most complicated IVF cases from around the world come to our center, why shouldn't you?
Helping You Reach Success After Multiple Miscarriages
Dr. Braverman and our caring team understand how frustrating and emotionally stressful failing to have a full term pregnancy can be. That is why we strive to understand what is behind the medical problems for each patient we treat so that we can present solutions. We know you can be helped and will plan a comprehensive medical treatment to help you achieve your goal of having a child and raising a family. Whether you can come to our clinic in Manhattan or Long Island or even through working in coordination with your treating OB/GYN, our facility will develop a treatment plan and recommendations for your care.
For over 25 years, he has treated patients who have suffered from multiple miscarriages and been unable to carry a child to full term. With his vast experience, he has helped thousands of women with their IVF and IUI cycles and maintains one of the highest success rates in New York for these procedures. His practice has been voted the Best Infertility Practice on Long Island for the past three years in a row.
Contact Dr. Jeffrey Braverman of Braverman IVF & Reproductive Immunology today to find out more about treatment for your recurrent miscarriages.